Clorofilla Led Lamp CREE 3070 250
2050 μmol measured in the center (with lenses. Distance 50cm).
A model specially developed to have the best possible yield working in rectangular grow boxes or clustering in professional crops.The recommended surface is from 120×60 to 150×80 depending on the type of plants grown and the use or not of the lenses.
Clorofilla CREE 3070 250 mounts three CXB 3070 COB surrounded by 12 3W Osram SLL80 leds that optimize the emissions by strengthening them on the most important frequencies for flowering and vegetative growth.
COB lens can be removed to significantly increase the emission angle from 60° to 120°
- High PPDF emission
- Full Spectrum CREE 3000K + Osram Oslon Color Mix
- Full Cycle: from germination to flowering
- 3 Channels
Use Osram perimeter ring only(Color Mix) for germination and first weeks
Both channels for vegetative and flowering
Use COB only for maintenance and mother plants
- Industrial quality
- High penetration and concentration light with 60 ° lenses. Remove lenses and mount protective non lenses glasses for 120° beam angle (Sea of Green, SCROG, small plants, clones) Video tutorial
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY
- Using the latest lighting technology including the USA made CREE CXB COB and German Osram SSL LEDs which are both specifically designed for horticultural lighting.
- Two ON/OFF switches to easily meet the different light requirements needed by plants at each growth stage.
- Patented reflector design guarantees both an outstanding PAR output and a proper lighting coverage.
- Carefully selected spectra delivering the sun spectrum that is needed by plants.
- Perfect heat management, cool to touch.
- Connection block to get lights easily connected and angled as you wish.
- Designed for indoor use only,do not place near any fogger/mister or in ambient rooms with greater than 80% humidity
- Put the lights in a fixed position, ensure lamps and top 1 “distance, can not block the vents. This will ensure ample airflow for maximum heat dispersion.
- Use with a properly grounded outlet only.
- For primary lightig, position the light 10″-20″from the top of the canopy.ldeal positioning will vary depending upon plant size,strain and species.Supplemental lighting solutions can be used such as a T5 or HPS and would be ideal at 15″-25″ from the canopy.
- Do not stare directly at the LED diodes when unit is powered without proper protection.
|Dimension(L*W*H)||900 x 200 x 75mm|
|Packing(L*W*H)/box||990 x 265 x 150mm|
|Daisy Chain||3 units ( MAX)|
|AC Input Voltage||AC100V~265V/50-60Hz|
|Power Factor||Over 95%|
|LED True Watts||COB (50W)/PCS, Surround LEDs (30W)/Module|
|Light Source||CREE CXB3070 COB; Osram SSL80 Surround LEDs|
|Total Number of LED’s||CXB3070 COB/3PCS Osram SSL/36PCS|
|Dual switch||CH 1: COB; CH2: Surround LEDs|
|PCB||Metal PCB (aluminium) 2.0MM|
|Heat Conduction||2.0 w/m.k|
|Storage Temp.||0°C ~ 40°C|
|Operation Temp.||-10°C ~ 45°C|